Nothing can give proper indication of customer satisfaction rather than conducting surveys. Surveys are conducted because of their immense benefits. Sobeys is also conducting survey for its people to collect feedback. The feedback would help in deciding the future elements of company. Sobeys Survey is available at – www.yourfeedback.to/defaultsobeysen.asp. It will not take much time to complete, you are requested to spare few minutes of your time.
Sobeys is the second largest food retailer in Canada. You can find groceries like meat, seafood, deli, bakery and more to meet your food-shopping needs at Sobeys. It has some 1,500 stores under retail banners that include Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Price Chopper, Thrifty Foods and Lawtons Drugs.
HOW TO ENTER INTO SOBEYS SURVEY
Participate in Sobeys Survey to help them better your future visits. You can enter the survey by visiting the online survey site at- www.yourfeedback.to/defaultsobeysen.asp. Company looks forward to your honest remarks.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
Not everyone can be part of Sobeys Survey because company wants honest feedback and not every feedback is worthy. Therefore, to differentiate between true and random customer, company has set a series of requirements:
- You should have Sobeys store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
If you are thinking about how to fill up the company’s questionnaire, following bullets will guide you accordingly:
- To complete Sobeys Survey, go to the survey site – www.yourfeedback.to/defaultsobeysen.asp.
- Read Thank you note.
- Enter the terminal number.
- Enter the transaction number.
- Enter the 4-digit store number.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Answer some basic questions. Your answers must be honest and true.
- Rate few statements according to your likelihood.
- In the end, submit the survey.