Online Customer Surveys are the new and easy way of taking in customer response. Participants also find them suitable and thus do not shy away from them. This is because all you need to take an online survey is a computer or a mobile and internet connectivity. With these two things at your disposal, you can fill and submit online surveys while sitting cozily in your home. Most online surveys also give away small tokens of appreciation for taking out the time to take the survey. These include validation codes, coupons or a chance to enter into the sweepstakes. The Wendy’s Survey is such an online survey currently available at www.wendyswantstoknow.com.
Wendy’s was founded by Dave Thomas in 1969. It is a fast food chain based in America. It was founded in Columbus, Ohio, USA. Currently, it is headquartered in Dublin, Ohio. At a Wendy’s restaurant, one can purchase and enjoy hamburgers, salads, French fries, sandwiches, desserts, and beverages. Wendy’s operates on a global scale and has more than 6500 locations worldwide. It has its branches in America, North America, and South America and in countries in Asia.
WHAT YOU NEED?
Before you sit down to take the Wendy’s Survey, make sure you have the following:
- A computer or a mobile phone
- A reliable internet connection
- Access to www.wendyswantstoknow.com
- A Wendy’s receipt from your latest visit
- An invitation to take the survey
- Ability to comprehend English, Spanish or French
- Some extra time to spare
WHAT TO DO?
- Access www.wendyswantstoknow.com
- Give the correct restaurant number, date and time of visit. Double check these to make sure you have entered information correctly. These will be on your recent Wendy’s receipt. Hence do not lose it and most importantly keep the receipt in front of you when you are about to take the survey
- Hit the ‘Start’ tab
- Answer all the questions as candidly as possible. Do not be afraid to render any sort of criticism
- Give your valid contact details
- Enter ‘Next’
- You are done!
THE WENDY’S SURVEY:
The Wendy’s Survey is extremely customer friendly. It asks the participant to take out some minutes from their lives. Even more so, the survey can be filled in English, Spanish or French. A progress bar also indicates the percentage of the survey completed. This helps the participant gauge how much of the Wendy’s Survey is left. The Wendy’s Survey asks the participant’s opinions regarding the food, speed of service, cleanliness of the place, and friendliness of the employees, monetary feasibility of the products purchased and the overall experience of the place. This makes the Wendy’s Survey quite thorough and easy to fill as it is designed in very simple language. However, the survey should also talk about the security precautions taken at the branch, the emergency precautions and the ease of parking one’s car outside the restaurant.