Weis would love to know what its customers feel about their offerings, which is why the company is conducting the Weis Customer Satisfaction Survey to help improve customer loyalty. Online customer surveys give businesses a clear image of what keep customers satisfied and happy. Your valuable views are required at www.weisfeedback.com.
Weis is a supermarket chain. The company was established in 1912 as Weis Pure Foods by Sigmund and Harry Weis. The two brothers operated their store on cash basis only, which was revolutionary back then. The chain operates more than 160 stores in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, New York, New Jersey, and Maryland.
HOW TO ENTER INTO WEIS SURVEY
Weis Survey can be entered into by clicking on the link – www.weisfeedback.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
In order to participate in the survey, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Computer or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity in your device for accessing the website.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have made purchase at Weis to either have its store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon completion of the survey, the $2 coupon will be loaded to your Weis Rewards Card.
INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW FOR COMPLETING WEIS SURVEY
Appearing in survey is easy, but to do it correctly is more important because if you cannot convey your message to company how do you expect them to act accordingly? Therefore, follow the steps carefully:
- To complete Weis Survey, go to official site – www.weisfeedback.com.
- On survey page, enter the location number.
- Enter the Reward Card Number.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Click ‘Start’.
- On next few pages, you will be asked some questions about your recent visit. Answer those questions honestly.
- Rate few situations according to your like and dislike. Your rating will determine your overall satisfaction.
- At the end, submit the survey.