Wallis looks forward to your comments. It works for the betterment and beauty of human. Your comments and response help in boasting its growth. The survey is available at – www.wallis.co.uk/feedback. Spare few minutes of your time to fill up the short survey.
Wallis is a British women’s clothing retailer. Wallis is a subsidiary of the Arcadia Group and one of the many companies under ownership of Philip Green. It was founded in 1923. The brand operates from 134 stores and 126 concessions across the UK and Republic of Ireland. Aside from its strong style presence, the brand also happily and proudly supports UK Breast Cancer Research.
HOW TO ENTER INTO WALLIS SURVEY
You can share your views by entering into Wallis Survey online at – www.wallis.co.uk/feedback. The link will take you directly to survey website. Follow the instructions.
WHAT ARE SURVEY REQUIREMENTS?
There are few basic yet important requirements to fulfill before you begin the survey. These are:
- Companies exert great importance on age limitation. Therefore, you should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should have Wallis store receipt or survey invitation.
WHAT IS SURVEY REWARD?
Upon completion of survey, you will be entered into prize draw for a chance to win £250 Arcadia gift card/ £250 cheque.
HOW CAN I COMPLETE THE SURVEY?
Following steps will guide you in completing an accurate survey. Follow the bullets carefully:
- Visit Wallis Survey site – www.wallis.co.uk/feedback.
- Read survey introduction.
- Enter the store code in the space provided.
- Click ‘Start’ to get started.
- The questionnaire consists of questions relating to your recent visit to the store. Answer those questions honestly.
- Then, rate some statements according to your likelihood.
- At the end, submit the survey.