The Waitrose Customer Survey, available at www.waitrose-experience.com only takes few minutes of your time. The company asks questions based on your most recent shopping experience to tell them how well they are doing. If you are unhappy with any aspect of shopping at Waitrose, whether it is the customer service you received, cleanliness of the store, the value you are getting for your money or the range of products they offer, you have the opportunity to have your say and let Waitrose know through the survey.
Waitrose is a supermarket chain. It was founded in 1904 in Acton, West London. It is currently headquartered in Bracknell, Berkshire, England. The Waitrose supermarket not only serves the people of Great Britain, but it also has a royal warrant to serve wine, spirits and groceries to Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles.
HOW TO ENTER INTO WAITROSE SURVEY
You can become part of Waitrose Survey by going to the survey site at – www.waitrose-experience.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
To be eligible for survey and the reward from company, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- You must possess Waitrose store receipt if you have made purchase at its store. Or you should have survey invitation.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
As you complete the survey, you will be given a chance to win £500 of Waitrose or John Lewis vouchers.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH WAITROSE SURVEY
The purpose of this article is to guide you with the procedure of survey; following steps will help you in completing survey accurately:
- Firstly, Pick your most recent shopping experience: In-store or Click & Collect or Delivery.
- Choose whether you are over or under 18 years of age.
- If you selected in-store, you will enter the name of the branch you visited as well as the date and time.
- If you selected Click & Collect or Delivery, you will choose the option of Click & Collect, Delivery or shopping in-store and have it delivered.
- The questionnaire consists of questions that require your honest answers. These questions are related to your last visit and experience you had.
- After answering questions, you need to rate your overall satisfaction. Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.