Customer Satisfaction surveys tells us about how to keep customers. They tell us what to do in order to maintain your stand. Ulta customer survey thinks the same way. Therefore, it urges its customers to take survey. The survey takes only five minutes to complete, but your feedback holds great importance for the company.
Ulta Beauty is one of the biggest retail chains. It offers Beauty product services in United States. It offers more than twenty thousand beauty products from more than 500 emerging and well established beauty brands. It is the best destination for fragrance, cosmetics, hair, skin care products and salon services. Ulta Beauty operates more than 800 stores across the U.S.
HOW TO ENTER INTO ULTA CUSTOMER SURVEY
You can be a part of Ulta Survey by going to their survey site at – www.ultasurvey.com.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
To be eligible for survey, every user must first go through these set of requirements. If you fulfill these bullets, it means you are an authentic audience. These are:
- Some companies stresses about age limit. So you must be of appropriate age to the take the company, according to company standard.
- You should have ULTA store receipt or survey invitation.
- To access the website, you should have an electronic device; be it a smartphone or computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity as well for quick completion of survey.
REWARD OF SURVEY
When you complete the survey, you will be entered into monthly prize drawing for a chance to win $500 gift card.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
If you wish to complete a thorough and good questionnaire, you need to follow the following steps carefully:
- To begin survey, go to Ulta Customer Survey site which can be accessed through the link – www.ultasurvey.com.
- Read Thank you note.
- Click on the link given to start the survey.
- Enter the Transaction number.
- Enter the store number.
- Enter the register number.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Answer some experience related questions. These questions are the major portion of survey that determines your satisfaction.
- Rate few statements according to your likelihood.
- Submit the survey.