Have you recently visited Benihana restaurant? Would you like to share your experience with the company? If so here is your chance. Benihana is conducting survey for collecting feedback from its loyal customers. Unfortunately, the survey doesn’t exist anymore.
Benihana is a Doral, Florida-based American Restaurant Company. It follows the traditional Japanese hibachi steakhouses, which feature the Japanese cooking method known as “teppanyaki.” The chian has 116 Japanese cuisine restaurants around the world. Benihana is the leading Asian-themed restaurant chain in the world. It is a place to meet new friends, celebrate special occasions or you can just enjoy an entertaining meal.
HOW TO ENTER INTO BENIHANA SURVEY
You can enter the Benihana Survey by visiting the online survey site – www.tuexperienciabenihana.com. The link takes you to the survey page. Follow the instructions step by step for accurately completing the survey. You are requested to provide honest feedback to the company.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
You cannot participate in the survey unless you have fulfilled the following requirements:
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity for accessing the website.
- You should have Benihana store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD OF SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, a validation code is given to redeem the special offer printed on the receipt.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
Every questionnaire has a certain way of completion; following bullets will guide you in completing this particular survey.
- To complete Benihana Survey, visit the survey site at – www.tuexperienciabenihana.com.
- Select the language of your choice. You can take the survey in either English or Spanish language.
- Click on a forward arrow to continue with survey.
- Enter the 4-digit code.
- They will ask you a number of questions, answer those questions honestly. Your answers determine your satisfaction level.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.