Customer satisfaction surveys measure satisfaction of customers. The sole purpose of conducting survey is to know the good and bad feedback. Share your views with Debenhams team through its survey at – www.travelmoney.debenhamsfeedback.com.
Debenhams was established in 1778. It is a department store in the UK. Debenhams offers a wide range of items such as furniture, electrical, women’s clothing, men’s clothing, beauty products, toys, kids clothes and much more. The company has more than 178 locations in the United Kingdom alone.
HOW TO ENTER INTO DEBENHAMS SURVEY
Debenhams Survey can be accessed by clicking on the link – www.travelmoney.debenhamsfeedback.com. The link will take you directly to the survey site where you will be asked few questions about the experience at the store.
Debenhams would like to hear from you about how well they are doing. But company wants to make sure; it is receiving feedback from its genuine customer. For this, it has set a series of requirements that each user must fulfill:
- To be eligible for survey, you should have Debenhams store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- Your device should be connected to good and smooth internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take survey as some companies exert great importance on age limitation.
Upon completion of survey, you can win £250/€270 Love2Shop Highstreet voucher.
After you have fulfilled the requirements, you are eligible for the survey. Following instructions will guide you in completing an accurate survey:
- To complete Debenhams Survey, visit the survey site at – travelmoney.debenhamsfeedback.com.
- Rate some statements according to your like and dislike.
- Read prize information.
- Tick on the box that read ‘Enter the prize draw’.
- Click ‘Continue’.
- The questionnaire consists of number of questions. These questions demand honest answers.
- Then, rate few statements according to your likelihood.
- In the end, submit the survey.