Tell TopShop how well they are doing through their survey, which is located at – www.topshop.com/feedback.
TopShop is a British multinational retailer. It was founded in 1964. It is specialized in fashion clothing, shoes, make-up and accessories. While it is primarily based in the UK, it has about 200 stores in other countries. Its flagship stores can be found in London, New York, Liverpool, Leeds and Belfast. Among its most prominent endorses are Kate Moss and Beyoncé. You can shop through its online store as well.
HOW TO ENTER INTO TOPSHOP SURVEY
Give your feedback to TopShop through their survey. To become a part of it, you need to go to survey site; located at – www.topshop.com/feedback. Spare few minutes of your time to complete the survey.
You must go through the following requirements to stand unique among random audience:
- To access the survey website, you should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity for smooth filling up of questionnaire.
- Today’s survey criteria include age limitation. You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have Topshop store receipt or survey invitation.
Upon completion of survey, you will be entered into monthly prize draw for a chance to win one of the following prizes:
- new Apple iPad (9” model) or Samsung Galaxy tablet (8” or 10.5” model); or
- a £250 Arcadia Gift Card; or
- a £250 cheque (or €335 cheque).
Your participation is needed by the company for better services. Following instructions will guide you in how to complete the survey:
- To participate in Topshop Survey, go to the survey website at – www.topshop.com/feedback.
- Click ‘Take Survey’ to get started.
- After reading instructions, click ‘next’.
- Enter the store number in the space provided. You can find this number form your receipt.
- The questionnaire consists of different questions that need your honest answers.
- In the end, submit the survey.