In this modern business environment, it is difficult task to maintain a loyal customer base. It demands a consistency of thought. The Tommy Hilfiger Survey at www.tommysurveys.com is designed to help the company achieve consistency in its product and service provision.
ABOUT TOMMY HILFIGER
Tommy Hilfiger is an international company. It was founded in1985. It is famous for celebrating and promoting the spirit of classic American clothing for men, women and kids. Apart from apparel it offers a wide variety of products such as fragrances, eyewear, watches, footwear, home furnishings, and accessories. Tommy Hilfiger has about 1400 retail stores in 90 countries.
HOW TO ENTER INTO TOMMY HILFIGER SURVEY
Tommy Hilfiger Survey can be accessed through the following link – www.tommysurveys.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Not anyone can become part of survey; one must go through all the requirements before starting survey. You need to fulfill following requirements:
- First of all, you should be of appropriate age as indicated by company.
- Secondly, you should have made purchase at Tommy Hilfiger to have either its receipt or survey invitation.
- Thirdly, you need electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer for accessing survey website.
- Fourthly, your device is connected to internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
When you complete the survey, you will receive a discount code for your next purchase.
STEPS TO FOLLOW FOR COMPLETING TOMMY HILFIGER FEEDBACK SURVEY
In order to take part in survey, follow the given instructions:
- Go to Tommy Hilfiger survey official website – tommysurveys.com.
- Select the language of your choice. You can either give your survey in English or French.
- Read company instructions.
- Click ‘Start Study’ to get started.
- Enter the store number from your receipt.
- Click on right arrow.
- Mention the date of your shopping experience.
- You will be presented with few situations that require your rating. Rate them according to your like and dislike.
- Answer a series of questions. These questions are related to your recent visit to store.
- Finally, submit the survey.