Tillys have been around us for a long time. The key to success of Tillys is that they know how to retain their old customers and attract new ones. One of the most effective ways of staying successful knows how well they are working in the eyes of consumers. Tillys’ survey can be found at www.tillys.com/survey. It is designed to get honest feedback which could help the company in making your next visits more effective and interesting.
Tillys was founded in 1982 and unified in 2010. It was originally known as World of Jeans and Top. Their specialty is selling skating, motocross, and snowboarding and surfboard merchandise. There first store was opened in Orange County, California and now spans thirty states.
HOW TO ENTER INTO TILLYS SURVEY
Tillys want to know your sentiments, to share your views; take the survey at – www.tillys.com/survey.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Tillys has few requirements for its customers to fulfill before commencing the survey. These requirements are:
- You should have Tillys store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey. Some companies set age limitation.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon submission of your survey, you will become part of prize draw by which you can win $100 Tillys gift card!
HOW TO PROCEED WITH SURVEY
Taking survey is not a difficult task; you need to follow some simple instructions in order to complete an accurate questionnaire. These instructions are:
- To complete Tillys’ Survey, visit the survey site which is located at – www.tillys.com/survey.
- Enter the time of your purchase.
- Enter the store number, located on your receipt.
- Enter the register number, also present on your receipt.
- Enter the transaction number, provided on your receipt.
- Select the category that best fits your age.
- Type the characters you see in the box.
- Click ‘submit’.
- Answer a series of questions like ‘how was your visit?’ ‘What do you have to say about the services?’ and more.
- Then rate few situations. You need to honestly rate them according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.