Tesco Ireland is hearing the voices of its customers at – www.tescoviews.ie. You are free to share your views and thoughts with company management. This platform is called customer satisfaction survey, where company determines the ratio of happy customers to unhappy customers. The ratio helps the corporation in deciding their future plans.
ABOUT TESCO IRELAND
Tesco is a British multinational grocery and general merchandise retailer. It was founded in 1919 by Jack Cohen. Its headquarters are located in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, England, and United Kingdom. The company has maintained its standard since the invention. Tesco stores operates in twelve international countries, Ireland is one of them. In Ireland, Tesco is quite popular due to its offerings.
HOW TO ENTER INTO TESCO IRELAND SURVEY
If wish to be a part of Tesco Ireland Survey, visit the survey site – www.tescoviews.ie.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
There are some requirements to meet before beginning the survey. Every company has its own requirements for the survey as well as for the prize draw. Tick the given condition if you fall into the category:
- Firstly, you must be of proper age to take the survey.
- Secondly, you have made purchase at Tesco Ireland for having at least its store receipt or survey invitation.
- Thirdly, you should have an electronic device like Mobile, Tablet, Laptop or Computer.
- Fourthly, you should have internet connectivity in your device.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you get an opportunity to collect 25 Club card points and a €250 Tesco Gift card.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH TESCO IRELAND SURVEY
Tesco Ireland would really appreciate your time for taking its survey, your participation means you need better services and better future visits. Follow the following steps to complete the questionnaire:
- To complete Tesco Ireland Survey, go to the official survey site – www.tescoviews.ie.
- Read prize information.
- Enter 4-digit code from your receipt.
- Click ‘Enter the survey’.
- The survey consist series of questions; these questions cover every aspect of customer experience. Answer them honestly.
- Then you will be presented with some situations to rate, rate them according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.