The Taco Bell Survey is a convenient mode of communication between the fast food chain and the customer. Available at www.TellTheBell.com, you can tell how your experience went.
ABOUT TACO BELL:
Taco Bell is an American fast food restaurant chain. It was founded in 1962 in Downey, California. Presently, its headquarters are in Irvine, California. At a Taco Bell restaurant, a customer is served nachos, tacos, burritos etc. The fast food chain has 7000 restaurants. It mainly operates in USA and Canada. Every year, the company caters to 2 billion customers.
Customer demands fluctuate overtime. With people hailing from different cultures and ethnicities making their way through Taco Bell doors daily, it is important to keep up to date with their demands. Service can never be foolproof and flaws are inevitable. The Taco Bell Survey allows the fast food chain to address customer concerns and criticism and also maintain the level of success.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
In order to fill the Taco Bell Survey, a participant must have the following:
- A survey invitation
- A Taco bell receipt
- A computer or cell phone
- Should be 18 years or above
- Some extra moments
HOW TO TAKE THE TELL THE BELL SURVEY:
To take the Taco Bell Survey, proceed as follows:
- Go to www.tellthebell.com
- Enter the 16 digit survey code. This will be printed at the top of the receipt. Hence, keep the Taco Bell Survey with you when you are taking the survey
- Hit the ‘Start’ tab and move on
- Keeping in mind your recent experience in a Taco Bell restaurant, answer the questions honestly
- Give your personal information to enter into the sweepstakes. You will be notified if you win.
THE TACO BELL SURVEY:
On the first web page of the Taco Bell Survey, a sample receipt is provided. This makes it easier to identify where the survey code is. The survey itself takes little time and also gives the opportunity of winning in a sweepstakes.