Online surveys are a proven listening method that allows customers to share their perceptions and stories without interruption. Reasor’s Survey is available at – www.tellreasors.com. When you take the survey and give your full story, the company will be able to act decisively and wisely to drive positive changes. Your future shopping experiences, therefore, will be more satisfying.
Reasor’s is a full-service, employee-owned grocery store chain. It is headquartered in Tahlequah, Oklahoma. The chain’s offers a wide range of services and products, including deli and meat products, cheese and dairy products, fresh produce, canned goods, and much more. It operates more than 12 stores in Oklahoma, 10 in and around Tulsa. The company has more than 2,000 employees.
HOW TO ENTER INTO REASOR’S SURVEY?
There are two methods of entering into Reasor’s survey, they are:
- Online: You can become a part of Reasor’s survey by going to their survey site – www.tellreasors.com.
- Mail-in: Hand print your name, complete address, zip code, daytime telephone number, including area code, on a 3” x 5” piece of paper and mail it in a #10 envelope to: “Reasor’s Monthly SWEEPSTAKES – Free Entry”, c/o Retail Feedback Gr oup, P.O. Box 776, East Northport, NY 11731.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR SURVEY?
Fulfill the following requirements:
- You are of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You have an electronic device like Smartphone, Computer, Tablet or PC.
- You have good and smooth internet connectivity.
- You possess Reasor’s store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be entered into sweepstakes for a chance to win $100 Reasor’s gift card.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH SURVEY?
If you are wondering how to proceed with survey, following instructions will lead you to the destination:
- Visit Reasor’s Survey by going to the official site at – www.tellreasors.com.
- Read Thank you note and prize information.
- Enter 2-digit location number.
- Click ‘Start’.
- Answer some questions. These questions are related to your recent visit to the store and they determine your satisfaction with the company’s offerings.
- Rate few statements according to your like and dislike.
- Submit the survey.