PartSource needs consistent, accurate, and fully representative feedback from its customers that will enable the company’s managers to connect with and understand the customers it serves. Share your views at – www.tellpartsource.com.
PartSource is retail chain. It specializes in name brand automotive parts. It was established in 1999. Part Source is owned by Canadian Tire. The company currently operates more than 90 stores in 5 Canadian provinces. It offers thousands of auto parts for trucks and cars.
HOW TO ENTER INTO PARTSOURCE SURVEY
You can enter into PartSource Survey by visiting the survey site – www.tellpartsource.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
In order to participate in the survey, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Computer or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity in your device for accessing the website.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have made purchase at PartSource to either have its store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
When you complete the survey, you will be entered into prize draw for a chance to win $1,000 daily or other instant prizes worth $1,500 weekly.
INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW FOR COMPLETING PARTSOURCE SURVEY
Appearing in survey is easy, but to do it correctly is more important because if you cannot convey your message to company how do you expect them to act accordingly? Therefore, follow the steps carefully:
- To complete PartSource Survey, go to official site – www.tellpartsource.com.
- Read prize instructions on the page. If you want to view the sweepstakes rules, click on the option given at bottom.
- Enter the Store number; it is printed on your receipt.
- Click ‘Enter’.
- Enter the cashier number. Also printed on your receipt.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the amount you spent during your visit.
- On next few pages, you will be asked some questions about your recent visit. Answer those questions honestly.
- Rate few situations according to your like and dislike. Your rating will determine your overall satisfaction.
- At the end, submit the survey.