Online surveys benefit the customers as well as the company, retail chain etc. conducting the survey. Firstly, the customers can easily convey their concerns and opinions online. Secondly, the company can remain up to date with the new trends and what customers want. It can work on the things which need improvement and maintain its customer base by sustaining the level of customer satisfaction and most probably increasing it. The Outback Steakhouse Survey can be currently located online at www.telloutback.com. This makes it possible for the customers to reach out to the food chain administration with a single and quick click.
ABOUT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE:
Outback Steakhouse is an American restaurant chain. It was founded in 1988 by Bob Basham, Chris T. Sullivan, Trudy Cooper and Tim Gannon. Operating more than 900 restaurant locations, Outback Steakhouse serves customers in more than 20 countries. These include; Brazil, China, Costa, Chile, Guam, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Philippines, Venezuela, Australia, Caribbean and North America. Outback Steakhouse is headquartered in Tampa, Florida, USA. It specializes in American cuisine. Understandably functioning in such a vast area is a very burdensome endeavour. The Outback Steakhouse plays its part in making sure that the much treasured customer responses are communicated in a quick and efficient manner.
To take the Outback Steakhouse Survey, you should have the following:
- A computer or mobile phone
- Reliable internet connectivity
- Access to www.telloutback.com
- Basic understanding of English or Spanish
- Should be a legal American citizen
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Should possess an invitation to take the survey
- Should have a recent Outback Steakhouse receipt
- Have some spare time
To take the Outback Steakhouse Survey, do as follows:
- Go to www.telloutback.com
- Enter the 18 digit code printed in the center of your receipt
- You can choose Spanish or proceed in English
- Select the type of visit
- Answer the questions keeping in mind your last visit at an Outback Steakhouse restaurant
- Select the right option if you want to enter in the sweepstakes
- Enter you contact details
- Select ‘Next’ and submit
THE OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE SURVEY:
The Outback Steakhouse asks its participants about the overall environment of the restaurant, the cleanliness and attitude of the crew, taste and appearance of the food, the monetary feasibility and speed of service with other things. The Outback Steakhouse Survey is customer friendly because it provides the customer with the option of choosing between Spanish and English. The questions are to the point and simple. The ‘progress’ bar is also of utility to the customers. The survey also provides space to talk about the overall experience. You should not hesitate when criticizing a certain aspect of service. The customer can also win big in the monthly sweepstakes so this is another thing to look forward to. However, the survey should also ask the participant’s opinion regarding the parking, security and emergency precautions.