On the Border has always preferred its customers’ point of view in its policies concerning offerings and services. On the Border Survey is not available now.
ABOUT ON THE BORDER
On The Border is a chain of restaurants. The chain was established in 1982. It owns approximately 170 locations in home and abroad. On The Border offers appetizers, soup and salads, tacos, fajita grill, hand-rolled enchiladas, fresh grill, burritos, border lunch, beverages, kid’s menu, delectable desserts, party platters, breakfast and more.
HOW TO ENTER INTO ON THE BORDER SURVEY
On the Border Survey is accessible through the following link – www.tellontheborder.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
In order to access the Survey, you must have following requirements:
- You should have On the Border Survey invitation card or store receipt.
- You should have electronic device for accessing the survey website.
- You should have good internet connectivity for smooth and easy conduction of survey.
- You should be of appropriate age to complete the survey.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
When you conclude the survey, you will get a coupon code. You can either print out the code or select to receive it via email. In either way, keep the code with you for next visit. The code is used to redeem the ongoing offer.
HOW TO TAKE ON THE BORDER SURVEY
To take On the Border survey accurately, follow the instructions given below:
- Go to On the Border Survey site, it is located at – www.tellontheborder.com.
- Choose your preferred language for survey. You can select either English or Spanish.
- Enter the survey code in the box provided. You can locate the code on your invitation/receipt.
- Choose the time of your visit.
- Enter the name of server.
- Answer a series of questions regarding your visit to the store.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.