Office Depot Inc. fully understands the importance of your opinion. This is why the retail company has launched it Office Depot Survey at www.tellofficedepot.com. This allows you to direct the way the company serves you.
ABOUT OFFICE DEPOT
Office Depot is an American retail company founded in 1986 by F. Patrick Sher. The company mainly provides office supplies, furniture, print and copy, technology and shipping. Office Depot has its headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida, USA. It mainly serves in North America and as of 2013, had 1912 locations.
WHAT IS NEEDED FOR THE SURVEY?
To take the Office Depot Survey, you must have the following at your disposal:
- A computer or cell phone
- Reliable Internet connectivity
- A recent receipt from Office Depot. Thus be certain not to lose the receipt before you take the survey
- An invitation from Office Depot to take the survey
- Access to www.tellofficedepot.com
- Basic comprehension of English
HOW TO PROCEED?
With all the above things checked, you can easily take the Office Depot Survey.
- Access www.tellofficedepot.com
- Enter the time and survey code printed on your Office Depot receipt. Hence, keep the receipt in front of you when you sit down to take the survey
- Hit the ‘Start’ tab
- Remember your latest experience with Office Depot. Answer each question honestly. You are highly encouraged to criticize or highlight shortcoming/s of service or products
- Give your valid email address so that you can be sent a coupon. However you can also choose decline
The Office Depot Survey:
The Office Depot Survey is thorough and specific. It comes out as customer friendly because it does not take a lot of time to complete. Furthermore, anyone with a basic understanding of the English language will be able to fill in information quite efficiently. A customer’s interaction with an employee is of extreme importance. The crew represents the company and their attitude determines whether the customer comes back and recommends family and friends to do so to. Hence, the Office Depot Survey also extensively asks its customers about the employees, their behaviour and the amount of help and advice they extended. This makes service smoother as it keeps the employees on their toes and makes it easier to manage numerous stores.
Even though, the Office Depot Survey is very detailed, it lacks a few important aspects that are of importance to the customers. For example, the survey should also take into account the ease of parking, ease of checkout, ease of mobility through store, security and safety precautions administered at the store. The Office Depot Survey should not also limit the answer space provided to 1200 characters. The client should not be barred from opining what he or she feels due to spatial limitations.
As a token of appreciation, the participant is emailed a coupon within 48 hours on the address that he/she provided. The coupon allows a $10 discount on a purchase of more than $50. This shows the importance of customer opinion as seen by Office Depot Inc.