Have you ever enjoyed shopping at New Seasons Market? If so, then here is your chance to make your favorite store number one by sharing your feedback about its service and products in its New Seasons Market Customer Survey, it is located at – www.tellnewseasonsmarkey.com. New Seasons Market is the best place for Grocery Goodness, do you agree?
ABOUT NEW SEASONS MARKET
New Seasons Market is a privately owned grocery store chain. New Seasons Market was established in 1999 by 3 families and a group of their friends. It is headquartered in Portland, Oregon. The company also operates stores in Washington, Vancouver, and San Jose. They offer produced and organic products in approximately 17 stores.
HOW TO ENTER INTO NEW SEASONS MARKET SURVEY?
Become a part of survey by any of the following methods:
- Online: You can take the survey by visiting their official website at – www.tellnewseasonsmarkey.com.
- Mail-in: In order to enter without completing survey, send your name, email address, complete address, telephone number and age on a postcard and mail to: New Seasons Market Customer Survey Sweepstakes, PMI Station, and P.O. Box 3533, Southbury, CT 06488-3533.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR SURVEY?
Fulfill the following requirements:
- You are of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You have an electronic device like Smartphone, Computer, Tablet or PC.
- You have good and smooth internet connectivity.
- You possess New Seasons Market store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon submission of survey, you will be entered into monthly draw for a chance to win a $250 New Seasons Market gift card.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH SURVEY?
If you are wondering how to proceed with survey, following instructions will lead you to the destination:
- Visit New Seasons Market Survey by going to the official survey site at – www.tellnewseasonsmarkey.com.
- Enter the 15-digit survey code from your receipt.
- Answer some questions. These questions are related to your recent visit to the store and they determine your satisfaction with the company’s offerings.
- Rate few statements according to your like and dislike.
- Submit the survey.