The Money Mart customer survey – www.tellmoneymart.com is essentially a review tool through which Money Mart wants to know how satisfied or dissatisfied its customers are with its services and if there are other services or facilities they’re looking forward to.
ABOUT MONEY MART
Money Mart is a traditional financial services company. It offers alternative financial services at affordable prices. It is a part of the Dollar Financial Group Inc. The company has more than 1330 locations across the globe. The company started small and is now one of the names to reckon with within the financial services industry, especially in America.
HOW TO ENTER INTO MONEY MART SURVEY
Become a part of Money Mart Survey at- www.tellmoneymart.com. Every survey is designed to help the company understand its customers. It serves as a passage by which customer and company meet and discuss the state of offerings.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
There are some requirements to fulfill before taking the Shaws Survey, these are:
- You should make a purchase at Shaws store and have a receipt of it.
- You should be of appropriate age for appearing in the survey.
- You need to have an electronic device like Mobile, Computer, Tablet or Laptop.
- You should possess smooth and good internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you get a chance to win daily prize of $1,000 and a weekly prize of worth $1500. In addition, you would also get a $5 discount on your next transaction with Money Mart.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SURVEY
For completing accurate and correct survey, follow the following instructions carefully:
- Begin the survey by going to Money Mart Survey site – www.tellmoneymart.com.
- Select the language of your choice. You can take the survey in either English or French.
- Indicate the time of your recent visit.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the store number.
- Enter the transaction number.
- Enter the teller.
- Click ‘Enter’.
- Answer few questions related to your experience. You are requested to provide honest answers.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.