The Halfords Autocentre Survey at – www.tellhalfordsautocentres.com is a form of online market research designed to help customers share their experiences. Feedback from customers is essential for numerous reasons, it is important when determining customers’ needs, especially when a company launches new services and/or products.
ABOUT HALFORDS AUTOCENTRE
Halfords Autocentre is a car repair and servicing company based in the UK. It was founded in 2001. The company’s headquarters is based in Redditch, Worcestershire. It specializes in auto servicing, exhaust, tires, brakes, MOT testing, and AC repairs and services. There are approximately 300 Halfords Autocentre locations in the UK.
HOW TO ENTER INTO HALFORDS AUTOCENTRE SURVEY
You can become a part of Halfords Autocentre Survey for sharing your views just by clicking on the link provided- www.tellhalfordsautocentres.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
In order to participate in the survey, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Computer or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity in your device for accessing the website.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have made purchase at Halfords Autocentre to either have its store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will receive a chance to win a £100 Retail Voucher in the Autocentre WEEKLY prize draw.
INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW FOR COMPLETING HALFORDS AUTOCENTRE SURVEY
Appearing in survey is easy, but to do it correctly is more important because if you cannot convey your message to company how do you expect them to act accordingly? Therefore, follow the steps carefully:
- To complete Halfords Autocentre Survey, go to official site – www.tellhalfordsautocentres.com.
- Read prize instructions.
- Enter survey entry code.
- Click ‘Enter’ to get started.
- On next few pages, you will be asked some questions about your recent visit. Answer those questions honestly.
- Rate few situations according to your like and dislike. Your rating will determine your overall satisfaction.
- At the end, submit the survey.