Customer Survey is a way through which company gets to hear from their loyal buyers. The feedback obtain is vital as it helps those in leadership positions to determine the future direction of the business. Spare few minutes of your time to complete GameStop Survey at – www.tellgamestop.com.
GameStop is a video game retailer. It started out over 30 years ago in Dallas, Texas. It sells Video game related consumer electronics and provides wireless services. It operates over 6,540 retail stores throughout the United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and Europe.
HOW TO ENTER INTO GAMESTOP SURVEY
Enter into GameStop Survey by one of the following methods:
Online Method: You can enter into GameStop Survey by going to – www.tellgamestop.com.
Mail-in Method: Write down your name, address, email address and phone number on a 3×5 postcard and mail to: TellGameStop.com Sweepstakes Entry, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
You must meet the following requirements before beginning the survey:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Computer, Mobile or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity to access the survey site.
- You should have made purchase at GameStop and you should possess either survey invitation or store receipt.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey. Some survey required specific audience who go with their age criteria.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Enter into contest drawing for a chance to win $100 gift card.
HOW TO COMPLETE GAMESTOP SURVEY
Follow the following guidelines for completing the survey precisely:
- Go to GameStop Survey site at – www.tellgamestop.com.
- Select the language of your region. You can take the survey in either English or Spanish.
- Enter the Feedback number; it is located on top of your receipt.
- Click ‘Next’ to continue with the survey.
- Answer a series of questions. These questions are related to your experience at the store. Give honest feedback to company.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.