Participate in First Choice survey, powered by First Choice’s internal survey engine to provide them with your valuable feedback that will help them improve your shopping experience. First Choice appreciates your feedback, which you can provide by completing the survey – www.tellfirstchoice.com.au, which takes a few minutes to complete.
ABOUT FIRST CHOICE
First Choice is a group of liquor superstores in Australia. It is owned by Wesfarmers. It sells a huge selection of liquor at competitive prices, and mainly focuses on Old, Rare and New World wines. With 75 stores across the country, they offer customers a wide range of premixed spirits and drinks, ciders, beers, champagne, and wines.
HOW TO ENTER INTO FIRST CHOICE SURVEY
You can share your views and opinions about First Choice offering by clicking on the link – www.tellfirstchoice.com.au.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
There are few requirements set by company that need to be fulfilled before commencing survey, these are:
- You should have First Choice store receipt or survey invitation.
- Some companies put stress on age limit. So, you should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good and smooth internet connectivity.
REWARD OF SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be entered into prize draw for a chance to win $500 gift card.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
Customer response directs company’s strategies. Company focuses on conducting as much surveys as possible for two purposes, firstly, to enhance its relation with customers and secondly, for promoting its business. This portion of article will guide you in completing survey accurately:
- To complete First Choice Survey, visit the survey site at – www.tellfirstchoice.com.au.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the receipt number.
- Click ‘Start Survey’ to get started.
- To know your satisfaction level, there are series of questions like ‘how did your visit go?’ ‘What else we can do better?’ and more. Answer such questions honestly.
- Then, rate few statements according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.