Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins is welcoming its loyal customers to take their survey for collecting their remarks about the products of company. You can become a part by going to – www.telldunkinbaskin.com.
ABOUT DUNKIN’ DONUTS/BASKIN – ROBBINS
Dunkin’ Donuts is an American worldwide doughnut company and coffeehouse chain. It is based in Caton, Massachusetts. It was founded in 1950 by William Rosenberg in Quincy, Massachusetts.
HOW TO ENTER INTO DUNKIN’ DONUTS/ BASKIN – ROBBINS SURVEY
You can enter into Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins survey by going to the survey site at – www.telldunkinbaskin.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
In order to access the Survey, you must have following requirements:
- You should have Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins Survey invitation card or store receipt.
- You should have electronic device for accessing the survey website.
- You should have good internet connectivity for smooth and easy conduction of survey.
- You should be of appropriate age to complete the survey.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
You will receive validation code at the conclusion of survey. Write the code on your receipt. Present it on your next visit to the staff member and avail the offer printed on your receipt.
HOW TO TAKE GORDMANS SURVEY
To take Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins survey accurately, follow the instructions given below:
- Go to Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins survey site, it is located at – www.telldunkinbaskin.com.
- To begin the survey, choose your preferred language for survey. You can either complete the survey in English or Spanish.
- If you have receipt, enter the 18-digit survey code in the space provided.
- Click ‘Start’.
- If you do not have receipt, click on the link provided at the bottom.
- Enter the 6-digit store or PC number.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Click ‘Continue’.
- Answer a series of questions regarding your visit to the store.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.