In today’s competitive era, every industry is working hard to satisfy its customers, the number of surveys conduction is also increasing with time. Surveys hold a greater place for reducing the distance between the customer and owner. Chico’s is also very concerned about the satisfaction of its customers and therefore it has made a platform for collecting views and sentiments. Please find time to fill the survey at – www.tellchicos.com.
Chico’s is a women’s clothing and accessories retail chain. Currently it is headquartered in Ft. Myers, Florida. It started from a humble shop in 1983 in Sanibel Island, Florida. Today, there are more than 700 Chico’s stores across the United States today.
HOW TO ENTER INTO CHICO’S SURVEY
To enter into the Chico’s survey, you need to go to their official survey website by clicking on the link given- www.tellchicos.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
To be part of survey, you need to meet certain requirements, they are:
- You should have Chico’s store receipt or survey invitation for taking its survey.
- You should be of appropriate age to participate in survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Computer or Tablet.
- Your device must be connected to good internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Complete the survey to get coupon code for your next visit. The code is used to avail ongoing offer at store.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH CHICO’S SURVEY
In order to complete survey properly, you must follow the following guidelines step by step:
- To start Chico’s survey, go to official survey site – www.tellchicos.com.
- Read instructions carefully.
- Click ‘begin Survey’ to get started.
- Enter the State number, printed on your store receipt.
- Enter the store number.
- Mention the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Mention the time you visited the store.
- Enter the registration number which is also present on your receipt.
- Select your age bracket.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Then, answer a series of questions regarding your recent experience at the store.
- Rate few situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.