A Customer survey is used to reveal valuable feedback on how to improve services and product structures to meet customer expectations. Some companies use customer surveys to identify opportunities for new products or services. The Charley’s Survey at www.tellcharleys.com helps them identify their most loyal guests. It is one of the easiest and most effective ways of collecting feedback from guests.
Charley’s is an American restaurant chain. It specializes in submarine sandwiches. Its headquarters are located in Columbus, Ohio. Charley’s is a big organization with about 500 locations in 46 states of United States and Puerto Rico. Charley’s has its branches in 16 other countries, including Brazil, Iraq, Korea, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Kingdom and United Arab Emirates.
HOW TO ENTER INTO CHARLEY’S SURVEY
Click on the link – www.tellcharleys.com. The link will take you directly to Charley’s survey.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
In order to participate in the survey, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Computer or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity in your device for accessing the website.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have made purchase at Charley’s to either have its store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will receive a validation code for your next visit.
INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW FOR COMPLETING CHARLEY’S SURVEY
Appearing in survey is easy, but to do it correctly is more important because if you cannot convey your message to company how do you expect them to act accordingly? Therefore, follow the steps carefully:
- To complete Charley’s Survey, go to official site – www.tellcharleys.com.
- Enter the 5-digit store number.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Select your visit type.
- Indicate whether it was your first visit or not.
- Click ‘Start’.
- On next few pages, you will be asked some questions about your recent visit. Answer those questions honestly.
- Rate few situations according to your like and dislike. Your rating will determine your overall satisfaction.
- At the end, submit the survey.