Take Canadian Tire Gas+ Survey to get an exciting prize at the end of the questionnaire. The company cares for its customers; therefore it has conducted this short survey for knowing their satisfaction level. The survey is available at – www.tellcdntiregas.com.
ABOUT CANADIAN TIRE GAS+
Canadian Tire Gas+ is a public franchise retail store. Canadian Tire Gas+ is part of Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited, one of Canada’s best-known and most-shopped retailers. It sells home products, sports and leisure equipment and automotive products. Canadian Tire was founded in 1909. It is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. The company has 1,700 locations, including its subsidiaries.
HOW TO ENTER INTO CANADIAN TIRE GAS+ SURVEY
To share your experience without any third party involvement, enter the Canadian Tire Gas+ Survey at – www.tellcdntiregas.com.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
You can be only eligible for survey if you fulfill some requirements set by the company. These requirements are:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good and smooth internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have Canadian Tire Gas+ store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD OF SURVEY
At the end, you can save up to 2 cents per liter. Moreover, you will be entered into a prize draw for a chance to win $1,000 daily and other instant prizes worth $1,500 weekly.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
If you are thinking how to precede the survey, you have come to right place. This portion of the article will guide you accordingly:
- Complete Canadian Tire Gas+ Survey by visiting the survey site at – www.tellcdntiregas.com.
- Select your language.
- Read prize information on the left side of page.
- Enter the date of your purchase.
- Enter the total amount spent on your visit.
- Enter the receipt ID from your receipt.
- Click on Enter button.
- Answer some basic questions.
- Rate few statements according to your likelihood. These statements give overview of your satisfaction with company’s offerings.
- At the end, submit the survey.