All customers are highly encouraged to take the Boston Market Survey, currently available at www.tellbostonmarket.com. This way they can keep tabs on how they are being served.
ABOUT BOSTON MARKET:
Boston Market is a private restaurant chain. It was founded in 1984 by Steven Kolow and Arthur Cores. Until 1995, Boston Market operated by the name of Boston Chicken. As of today, its headquarters are in Golden, Colorado, USA.Boston Market employees 14000 plus people and has branches in more than 460 locations.
The Boston Market Survey thus allows it to function more accurately by being at par with what the customers think about the service. For any business to function profitably, it is of extreme utility to carry out such exercises. Customers form the back bone of any venture. Regardless of how efficiently and transparently the company tries to perform service, if the customers are not liking it, there is little hope for success in the long run.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
To take the Boston Market Survey, the following things are necessary for the participant:
- A cell phone or computer
- Reliable Internet access
- A latest receipt of Boston Market. Thus be certain not to lose the receipt before you take the survey
- An invitation from the Boston Market restaurant to take the survey
- Access to www.tellbostonmarket.com
- Basic comprehension of English or Spanish
HOW TO TAKE THE SURVEY:
Once you make sure that you can take the survey, proceed as follows:
- Type in the URL: www.tellbostonmarket.com
- Enter the date and time, store number, transaction number, total amount of purchase. All this information will be printed on your Boston Market receipt. So keep the receipt in front of you while taking the survey
- You can also choose to continue in Spanish if you aren’t quite comfortable in English
- Hit the ‘Start’ tab
- Remember your latest experience at a Boston Market restaurant. Respond to every question honestly. You are highly encouraged to criticize the service or products
- Give your valid email address and other personal information. Then click on ‘Next’
- Note down the validation code and redeem the offer on your next visit
The Boston Market Survey: