Share your views and ideas with the company agent. Help them grow and prosper through suggestions. Businesses know the key to success is happy customer. It is the goal of every company now a day to retain the old customers and attract new ones. This can only be achieved if company knows how to retain the old and attract the new. The surveys help companies in this regard; therefore you are requested to help them in making your future visits more improved. Unfortunately, the survey doesn’t exist anymore.
Biscuitville is a regional fast food restaurant chain. Biscuitville was founded in 1975 and is based out of Greensboro, North Carolina. The restaurant specializes in providing customers with breakfast food and Southern cuisine. It has almost fifty locations in North California and Virginia. All biscuits served at Biscuitville restaurants are served hot and fresh and are made from scratch hot every 20 minutes. They do not use the traditional heat lamp that can dry out biscuits or microwaves to reheat the biscuits.
HOW TO ENTER INTO BISCUITVILLE SURVEY
Biscuitville has made its survey at – www.tellbiscuitville.com for collecting your opinions about the offerings. Enter the survey through the provided link.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
You must meet the following requirements before beginning the survey:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Computer, Mobile or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity to access the survey site.
- You should have made purchase at Biscuitville and you should possess either survey invitation or store receipt.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey. Some survey required specific audience who go with their age criteria.
REWARD OF SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will receive a validation code. Redeem the code on your next visit to avail the discount on fresh order.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
Follow the following guidelines for completing the survey precisely:
- Go to Biscuitville Survey site at – www.tellbiscuitville.com.
- Select your language.
- Enter the 14-digit survey code that is located on your receipt.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Click on Start button to continue with the survey.
- Answer a series of questions. These questions are related to your experience at the store. Give honest feedback to company.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.