In today’s era, companies try to reach the top spot in no time. They are ready to try every method possible for achieving that place. Conducting surveys is one of the simplest and easiest ways by which they can gain their target. Not only to reach the top but also satisfy customers accordingly. It is said that happy customers double the revenue as compare to the unhappy customers. Books-A-Million wants to keep its customers for a long time, happy and satisfied, to do so they must know how they feel. So tell them your views at – www.tellbam.com.
WHAT IS BOOKS-A-MILLION?
Books-A-Million, also called BAM, owns and operates a chain of bookstores in the United States. It was founded in 1917. BAM is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama. It is the second largest chain in United States. It has more than 200 locations in the Midwest, South, and Northeast United States. It is big organization with more than 5,500 employees.
HOW TO ENTER INTO BOOKS-A-MILLION SURVEY?
You can participate in the Books-A-Million Survey by going to their survey site at – www.tellbam.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Books-A-Million has set a number of requirements for its customers for taking its survey. These requirements are:
- You should have Books-A-Million store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon completing this survey, you will receive $5 off your purchase of $25 or more. And 10 chances to win $1,000 daily, plus you could instantly win other great instant prizes valued at $1,500 weekly!!
HOW TO PROCEED WITH SURVEY?
If you are wondering how you would proceed with the survey, this section helps you in this regard. Follow the instructions carefully:
- To complete Books-A-Million Survey, visit the survey site at – www.tellbam.com.
- Read survey instructions and prize information.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Enter the survey Entry code.
- Click ‘Enter’.
- On next page, there will series of questions about how your experience was at the store. Answer those questions honestly.
- Then, rate few situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.