The Argos Survey is a guest satisfaction survey – www.tellargos.ie that gives you a chance to share honest feedback you have for the company. You will answer the common questions found in a survey such as sharing the experience of your most recent visit to the store.
Argos is a British register retailer and also a subsidiary of Sainsbury’s; which is one of the largest supermarket chains in the United Kingdom. It was established in 1973, and their headquarters are currently located in England.
HOW TO ENTER INTO ARGOS SURVEY
Enter into Argos survey at – www.tellargos.ie. Share your views and opinions about the services of Argos. Argos would like to hear from you.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
If you wish to share your thoughts on the offerings given to you on your recent visit to store, fulfill the following requirements first:
- You should have an electronic device like Computer, PC, Smartphone or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have Argos store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD OF SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will get an opportunity to win £500 Argos Gift Card.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
Taking survey is not a difficult task but to complete it accurately is! So if you want to fill up the survey, then follow the following instructions:
- To complete Argos Survey, go to the survey site at –www.tellargos.ie.
- Click on the given link.
- Enter the till number.
- Enter the transaction number.
- Enter the store number.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Why did you go in the store?
- Select the category that best describes your age.
- Type in the characters you see in the box.
- Click ‘Submit’ to get started.
- They will ask your number of questions regarding your recent visit to the store. Answer them honestly.
- Rate some statements according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.