Aldi has created a survey questionnaire for its Ireland customers to know how well they are doing. You can become a part of it by going to www.tellaldi.ie.
ABOUT ALDI IRELAND
Aldi Ireland is a supermarket chain which gives discounted items to its customers. Grocery shopping is the basic necessity of every household and is done regularly whether you like it or not – there is no escaping it, but to find a place that holds every item at low price is what everyone wants. Aldi is a best choice among options.
HOW TO ENTER INTO ALDI IRELAND SURVEY
To enter into Aldi Ireland Survey, visit the survey site at – www.tellaldi.ie.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALDI IRELAND SURVEY
In order to take the survey, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- You should have an electronic device like Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to participate in the survey.
- You should have Aldi Ireland outlet receipt.
As a token of gratitude, Aldi Ireland upon completion of survey enters you into a prize draw for a chance to win €200 Voucher.
HOW TO TAKE ALDI IRELAND SURVEY
Follow the following instructions for accurately completing the survey:
- Go to Aldi Ireland survey site at www.tellaldi.ie.
- Enter the survey code; you can locate the code on your receipt.
- Click ‘Next’ button to get started.
- Over the next few pages, you will be asked a series of questions about your experience at the store and the quality of the product. Answer all questions honestly.
- You will be presented with some situations to rate, rate them according to your like and dislike.
- Provide your contact details so that you can be informed regarding voucher.
- After answering the questions, submit the survey.