Surveys are beneficial because they not only tell what people think, but they give exact ratio of happy customers to unhappy customers with reasons. Your reason can become a tool for company’s success. Therefore, surveys hold an important place in Company’s strategy. JCPenney is conducting survey to get insight of your thoughts. They would like to know how well they are doing; they want to know how well they are performing. You can become part of it by filling out the survey at – www.talktojcpenney.com.
JCPenney Company is a chain of American mid-range department stores. They mainly sell clothing, footwear, furniture, jewelry, beauty products, electronics and housewares. They have more than 1,000 locations in states across the United States.
HOW TO ENTER INTO JCPENNEY SURVEY
You can enter into JCPenney Survey by going to the survey site – www.talktojcpenney.com. Give candid feedback to JCPenney to help them improve their services.
WHAT ARE SURVEY REQUIREMENTS?
There are few basic yet important requirements to fulfill before you begin the survey. These are:
- Companies exert great importance on age limitation. Therefore, you should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should have JCPenney store receipt or survey invitation.
WHAT IS SURVEY REWARD?
By completing the survey, you will be entered into sweepstakes drawing for a chance to win $500 gift card.
HOW CAN I COMPLETE THE SURVEY?
Following steps will guide you in completing an accurate survey. Follow the bullets carefully:
- Visit JCPenney Survey site – www.talktojcpenney.com.
- Read Welcome note.
- The survey is conducted in English language; you can take in Spanish language as well by clicking on the option.
- Enter 22-digit access code.
- Click ‘Start’ to continue with survey.
- The questionnaire consists of questions relating to your recent visit to the store. Answer those questions honestly.
- Then, rate some statements according to your likelihood.
- At the end, submit the survey.