Have you ever visited Tahoe Joe’s restaurant and want to share your experience, here is your chance to express openly. Surveys are the tools that measure the customer satisfaction/dissatisfaction. The survey result determines the direction of company future. Surveys help in highlighting the areas of importance. Spare few minutes of your time to take this survey and contribute your part in helping the company in making amendments.
ABOUT TAHOE JOE’S
Tahoe Joe’s is a chain of steakhouse restaurants. It is based in the Central Valley of California. The first restaurant was opened in Fresno in 1996. The signature items of Tahoe Joe’s are slow-roasted Joe’s Steak, the Railroad Camp Shrimp and the to-die-for homemade Nevada Cheesecake.
HOW TO ENTER INTO TAHOE JOE’S SURVEY
You can enter into Tahoe Joe’s Survey by visiting the survey site at – www.tahoejoecares.com. The company looks forward to hear from you honest and true comments.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
There are few requirements that need to be fulfilled in order to take the survey, these are:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity for accessing the website.
- You should be of appropriate age.
- You should have Tahoe Joe’s store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD OF SURVEY
Upon completion of the survey, you will be given a validation code. Write this code on your receipt and present it on your next visit to avail the ongoing offer.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
While filling up survey, if you find any problem relating to any portion of the questionnaire, following instructions can help you effectively:
- First of all, visit the Tahoe Joe’s Survey website – www.tahoejoecares.com for participation.
- Enter the 4-digit restaurant number from your receipt.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the type of your visit.
- The questionnaire consists of number of questions. You need to answer them correctly and honestly. These questions measure your satisfaction with offerings and staff.
- Then, rate few statements like ‘on the scale of 1 to 10, how will you rate store’s cleanliness?’ etc.
- At the end, submit the survey.