One cannot understand other if they remain silent. There is not betterment in being silent. To have better services and quality, customers must speak up. There is a way by which the voices can be channelized into a mannerly way. Table Table believes in this same concept. Therefore, it urges its customers to participate in survey that is solely designed for them. The survey is available at – www.tabletablefeedback.co.uk.
WHAT IS TABLE TABLE?
Table Table is a brand of restaurants set up by Whitbread Plc in 2008. Currently, the restaurant chain operates approximately 105 locations in the United Kingdom, most of which are next to Premier Inn’s. The restaurant chain’s menu features dishes with a modern twist. The service style is informal and warm and they make sure all guests are served with a smile.
HOW CAN I ENTER INTO TABLE TALK SURVEY?
You can share your views and thoughts with Table Table by going to survey site – www.tabletablefeedback.co.uk.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR SURVEY?
In order to be eligible for survey, you need to fulfill following requirements:
- Some companies set age limit. So you should be of appropriate age according to the limitation.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, tablet or computer.
- You should have good and smooth internet connectivity.
- You should have Table Table store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon completion, you will receive a voucher for a free bottle of wine.
HOW CAN I COMPLETE THE SURVEY?
Completing survey is not a difficult task if you know the procedure and method. Following steps will guide you regarding how to take survey:
- To begin, you need to visit the Table Table Survey site which is located at – www.tabletablefeedback.co.uk.
- Enter the location of your store.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- They will ask you some questions. These questions determine your satisfaction. Answer them honestly.
- Then, rate few statements. Your rating will tell company about the services they are providing to its customers.
- At the end, submit the survey.