Saks Fifth Avenue wants to improve its services; they want to know how they can provide better service to its loyal customers. To help them in this regard, take the survey at – www.surveys.com/off5th.
ABOUT SAKS FIFTH AVENUE
Saks Fifth Avenue is a fashionable department store chain. It is owned by American multinational corporation Saks Incorporated. It sells Clothing, footwear, designer handbags, bedding, furniture, jewelry, beauty products, and housewares to a large number of customers. Saks Fifth Avenue runs 46 stores throughout 22 States. You can find the brands like Gucci, Prada, Burberry, and Juicy Couture at Saks Fifth Avenue.
HOW TO ENTER INTO SAKS FIFTH AVENUE SURVEY
There are two methods of entry into survey:
- Online Entry: You can enter into Online Saks Fifth Avenue Survey by visiting the survey site at – www.surveys.com/off5th.
- Mail-in Entry: Write your name, title, address, telephone number, date of birth and email address on a 3″ x 5″ index card to the following address: GfK Custom Research, ATTN: Saks Fifth Avenue Sweepstakes, 8401 Golden Valley Road, Minneapolis, MN 55427.
To be eligible for survey, you should follow the following requirements:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have Saks Fifth Avenue store receipt or survey invitation.
Upon completion of survey, you will be entered into sweepstakes for a chance to win $2,500 Saks Fifth Avenue Gift Card Quarterly.
Complete an accurate survey by following the given instructions:
- Go to Saks Fifth Avenue Survey site at – www.surveys.com/off5th.
- Read sweepstakes rules.
- Click Next.
- Select the year and month of your birth.
- Select the store where you visited.
- Enter the TRM number.
- Enter the TRN number.
- Enter the Associate ID.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- The next step includes a series of questions. These questions are related to your experience at the store.
- Rate few situations according to your like and dislike.
- The last step is to submit the survey.