It is mission of every company to make its customers valuable. The best way to do so is listening to their concerns. Old Navy Canada tries its best to satisfy its customers. Old Navy wants to know how well they are doing. Unfortunately, the survey doesn’t exist anymore.
ABOUT OLD NAVY CANADA
Old Navy is owned by Gap Inc., which is an American multinational corporation. Old Navy is clothing and accessories retail chain. It was founded in 1994. Its corporate operations are headquartered in San Bruno and San Francisco, California. Old Navy can be found in Canada as well.
HOW TO ENTER INTO OLD NAVY CANADA SURVEY
Enter into Old Navy Survey by clicking on the given link – www.survey4onca.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Old Navy Canada has set some requirements for its audience before they begin their survey. These requirements are must to fulfill and are as follows:
- You should have Old Navy Canada store receipt or survey invitation. This is major requirement for participation in survey.
- Then, you need to be of appropriate age. Some companies give importance to age obligation as well.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have internet connectivity for accessing website.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
By completing Old Navy survey, you will get a code to receive 10 percent discount on your next purchase in one of the company’s stores.
INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW FOR COMPLETING OLD NAVY CANADA SURVEY
This article is made to guide you regarding the procedure of survey and rewards one can get through such surveys. Following instructions will help you in completing survey accurately:
- Complete Old Navy Canada Survey by going to survey site at – www.survey4onca.com.
- Select the country where you made your purchase.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Type in your age and select your gender.
- The questionnaire is designed with number of questions. Answer those questions according to your experience at the store.
- Also rate few situations according to your like and dislike.
- Finally, submit the survey.