Every company is eager to know what its customers feel at the time of shopping and how they react to their products and services. Because every company knows the key to success is a happy customer. Any company can be successful if they keep their customers for a long time. When customers are happy and satisfied they recommend company to other person that is attracting new customers. This is the aim of every company and so is the goal of Nordstrom Rack. The company wants to hear from you the views and opinions that you would like to give to the company. Spare few minutes of your time to take the survey at www.survey.medallia.com/rack.
ABOUT NORDSTROM RACK
Nordstrom Rack is a leading fashion retailer since 1901. The retailer provides women, men and children accessories. They serves customers in 44 countries and 33 states with 117 full-line stores, 127 Nordstrom Rack locations, two Jeffrey boutiques, one clearance store and Nordstrom.com.
HOW TO ENTER INTO NORDSTROM RACK SURVEY
Enter into Nordstrom Rack Survey by visiting the survey site at – www.survey.medallia.com/rack.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
There are some requirements to fulfill before you visit survey site. These are:
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey. Some companies allow thirteen year old to complete survey, some allow eighteen year olds. It depends upon the policy of company.
- You should have Nordstrom Rack store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH SURVEY
Nordstrom Rack values your feedback; rather they urge its customers to participate in survey for sharing every little detail of their visit to store. Follow the steps below for completing the survey:
- Begin survey by going to Nordstrom Rack Survey site, it is located at – www.survey.medallia.com/rack.
- Enter the Transaction code written on your receipt.
- Click ‘begin the survey’.
- You will be asked to rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- Then answer few questions. Your answers provide clear image of your satisfaction level. Give honest answers to management team.
- At the end, submit the survey.