Loblaw Canada would like to know your views and suggestions regarding services and how to improve them. Share your thoughts through Loblaw Canada survey at – www.storeopinion.ca.
Loblaw is a supermarket chain in Canada. Loblaw is a division of Loblaw Companies, which is Canada’s largest food distributor. It is headquartered in Brampton. You can find Loblaw stores across British Columbia, Ontario and Quebec.
HOW TO ENTER INTO LOBLAW CANADA SURVEY
You can participate in the Loblaw Canada Survey for sharing your experience at the store. The survey is available at –www.storeopinion.ca. Spare a few minutes of your time to take the survey.
To be eligible for survey, you should follow the following requirements:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have Loblaw Canada store receipt or survey invitation.
By completing this survey, you will be entered into a draw for a chance to win one of the following prizes this month:
|· One of $5,000 cash|
|· One million PC Plus™ points (approximate value of $1000)|
LOBLAW STORE OPINION CANADA SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
Complete an accurate survey by following the given instructions:
- Go to Loblaw Canada survey site at – www.storeopinion.ca.
- Select your language according to your region.
- Read Prize information given on the page.
- Click ‘Next’ to continue with survey.
- Are you 18 years of age? yes or no?
- Do you have store receipt? Yes or no?
- Indicate the province you shopped.
- Enter the 19 to 21 code; it can be found on your receipt.
- The next step includes a series of questions. These questions are related to your experience at the store.
- Rate few situations according to your like and dislike.
- The last step is to submit the survey.