Are you satisfied with Pharmaprix services? What you think should be changed or need improvement? Share your ideas and thoughts about your recent visit. You can share your thoughts through survey website at – www.sondagepharmaprix.com. Surveys help in determining the areas of importance that need management attention and focus.
Pharmaprix is a subsidiary of Shoppers Drug Mart that operates in Quebec. It was founded in 1962. It is a chain of retail pharmacies in Canada. It is mainly based in North York, Toronto, Ontario. It largely specializes in assisted-living devices, home-care products, and mobility & medical equipment marketing and servicing.
HOW TO ENTER INTO PHARMAPRIX SURVEY
Become part of Pharmaprix Survey by visiting the survey website – www.sondagepharmaprix.com. Share your recent visit experience with the company management through this survey. Company appreciates your time and rewards you with entry into its prize draw.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
Pharmaprix has set a series of requirements that every customer must fulfill if they wish to become part of their survey. The requirements are simple yet important:
- You should have Pharmaprix store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should have an electronic device like Computer, Smartphone, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
REWARD OF SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be entered into prize draw for a chance to win $1,000 Pharmaprix gift card.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
It is easy to visit any store and make purchase, it is also easy to conduct survey. What actually need instructions and care is how you complete the survey. This portion of article guides you regarding this matter:
- For completing Pharmaprix Survey, visit the survey site at – www.sondagepharmaprix.com.
- Select your language.
- Enter 15-digit certificate number.
- Click ‘Launch’.
- After providing basic information, answer some questions related to your recent visit to store.
- Rate few statements according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.