Customer satisfaction surveys are the best tools for knowing company’s performance in the eyes of its valuable customers. These surveys give users a platform where they can express and share their thoughts about the service provided to them. Smile Makers follow the same rule and ask its customers to fill their survey at – ww.smilemakerssurvey.com.
SmileMakers is supplies medical office, practice, or classroom with fun dental toys, teacher stickers and gamers that kids love. It is a corporate unit of Quill Corporation, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Staples, Inc. SmileMakers was founded in 1978.
HOW TO ENTER INTO SMILEMAKERS SURVEY
You can be part of SmileMakers Survey by two methods, they are as follows:
Online: Become part of SmileMakers Survey by going to – www.smilemakerssurvey.com.
Mail-in: Write down your name, contact number and address on a piece of paper and mail it to company’s official address.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
You must meet the following requirements before beginning the survey:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Computer, Mobile or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity to access the survey site.
- You should have made purchase at SmileMakers and you should possess either survey invitation or store receipt.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey. Some survey required specific audience who go with their age criteria.
- For Sweepstakes, you should be legal resident of the United States.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
When you complete the survey, you will be automatically entered into sweepstakes drawing for a chance to win $500 American Express gift card.
HOW TO COMPLETE SMILEMAKERS SURVEY
Follow the following guidelines for completing the survey precisely:
- Go to SmileMakers Survey site at – www.smilemakerssurvey.com.
- Read the survey and sweepstakes instructions.
- Enter the 8-digit order number.
- Click ‘Start’ to get started.
- Answer a series of questions. These questions are related to your experience at the store. Give honest feedback to company.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.