Skechers would like to hear from you about how well they are doing. They want to know what needs to appreciate and what needs to modify; only your response can help them. Share your recent shopping experience in Skechers survey, located at – www.skshoeq.com. The survey is short and simple; it doesn’t take much time to complete. Your honest feedback is appreciated and requested.
Skechers is an American shoe company. It is headquartered in Manhattan Beach, California. Skechers was founded by CEO Robert Greenberg and his son Michael in 1992. Skechers’ products include thousands of athletic, casual and dress styles for men, women, and children.
HOW TO ENTER INTO SKECHERS SURVEY
Participate in Skechers Survey by visiting the survey site at – www.skshoeq.com. Spare few minutes of your time to complete the survey.
WHAT ARE SURVEY REQUIREMENTS?
There are few basic yet important requirements to fulfill before you begin the survey. These are:
- Companies exert great importance on age limitation. Therefore, you should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should have Skechers store receipt or survey invitation.
WHAT IS SURVEY REWARD?
Upon completion of survey, you will be entered into prize draw for a chance to win:
- $10 off on next purchase.
- You can win $1,000 daily.
- Or win $1,500 weekly.
HOW CAN I COMPLETE THE SURVEY?
Following steps will guide you in completing an accurate survey. Follow the bullets carefully:
- Visit Skechers Survey site – www.skshoeq.com.
- Enter the store number.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the transaction number.
- The questionnaire consists of questions relating to your recent visit to the store. Answer those questions honestly.
- Then, rate some statements according to your likelihood.
- At the end, submit the survey.