It has become in today’s era that customers must be asked about the services they are being given. It is the customer that takes the company to heights. It is said a happy customer is more likely to increase company revenue because he not only visits back but also recommend to others, so hereby increasing the number of visitors. Sizzler cares for its customer’s happiness and satisfaction that is why it has come up with survey idea. The survey is available at – www.sizzleraustraliasurvey.com. Spare few minutes of your time to complete the survey.
Sizzler is a restaurant. It is entirely owned by Collins Foods Limited, which is an Australian listed public company. Its Head Office is located in Newmarket, Brisbane. There are other Sizzler restaurants in the USA, Thailand, Japan and China.
HOW TO ENTER INTO SIZZLER SURVEY
Enter into Sizzler survey by clicking on the provided link –www.sizzleraustraliasurvey.com. The link directly takes you to the survey page. The survey page consists of further instructions for you to follow for completing the survey accurately.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
You cannot participate in the survey unless you have fulfilled the following requirements:
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity for accessing the website.
- You should have Sizzler store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD OF SURVEY
At the end of the survey, you will get the validation code. Use this code on your next visit.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
Every questionnaire has certain way of completion; following bullets will guide you in completing this particular survey.
- To complete Sizzler survey, visit the survey site at – www.sizzleraustraliasurvey.com.
- Read thank you note.
- Enter the 4-digit store number in the space provided.
- Click ‘Next’.
- They will ask you a number of questions, answer those questions honestly. Your answers determine your satisfaction level.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.