Have you ever visited size? Store? How did you find it? What do you think should be changed or modified? You can give your answers to the management by taking company survey. The survey can be found here at – www.size-feedback.co.uk. By taking this survey, you will not be only helping company in improving its services but you can also get a chance to win cash prize.
Size? is a clothing and footwear retail chain. It is based in the UK. Size? As name suggests specializes in athletic apparel and street wear from the famous brands in the industry. Among the brands they offer include Converse, Fred Perry, Reebok, Nike, The Stussy, North Face, New Balance, Adidas, Patagonia, Vans, Champion, Puma and Carhartt.
HOW TO ENTER INTO SIZE? UK SURVEY
You can enter into Size? Survey to give your candid feedback to company. Enter the survey through following link- www.size-feedback.co.uk. Spare few minutes of your time to complete the survey.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
Size? UK has set a series of requirements that every customer must fulfill if they wish to become part of their survey. The requirements are simple yet important:
- You should have Size? UK store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should have an electronic device like Computer, Smartphone, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
REWARD OF SURVEY
When you finish the survey, you will be entered into prize draw for a chance to win £100 gift card.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
It is easy to visit any store and make purchase, it is also easy to conduct survey. What actually need instructions and care is how you complete the survey. This portion of article guides you regarding this matter:
- For completing Size? UK Survey, visit the survey site at – www.size-feedback.co.uk.
- Read prize information.
- Enter the location code.
- Click ‘Take Part’ to get started.
- After providing basic information, answer some questions related to your recent visit to store.
- Rate few statements according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.