Were you satisfied with your last visit to Shell? You can give your feedback to Shell based on your own experience, which will help Shell make improvements. The survey is not available at the moment.
ABOUT SHELL US
Shell was established in 1897. Shell is a global petrochemical and energy corporation. It is a big corporation with approximately 94,000 employees across the world. The company operates in 70 countries including United States. Its main job has been finding and producing gas and oil, providing fuels, chemical products, and lubricants to millions of customers.
HOW TO ENTER INTO SHELL US SURVEY
You can be a part of Shell US survey by taking its online survey questionnaire. The survey can be found here at- www.shell.us/survey. Follow the survey instructions carefully to complete the survey accurately.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
You cannot participate in the survey unless you have fulfilled the following requirements:
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity for accessing the website.
- You should have Shell US store receipt or survey invitation.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
Every questionnaire has a certain way of completion; following bullets will guide you in completing this particular survey.
- To complete Shell US survey, visit the survey site at – www.shell.us/survey.
- Enter the 11-digit Merchant ID in the space provided.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the total amount spent during your visit.
- Enter the transaction number in the space provided.
- Click on Start button to continue with survey.
- They will ask you a number of questions, answer those questions honestly. Your answers determine your satisfaction level.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey