Whether you have paid your visit to Shaver Shop online or in store and made purchase there, you are welcome to take Shaver Shop customer feedback survey. The survey will cost you only a few minutes. Your sincere opinion about their service and products will be highly valued by the business owners, so that they can make essential improvement according to your feedback. The survey is located at – www.shavershop.com.au/feedback.html. The survey is short and easy, it will not take much time to complete. Results of survey help in highlighting issues of importance. Spare few minutes of your time to take the survey.
ABOUT SHAVER SHOP
Shaver Shop is a specialist personal grooming retailer. Shaver Shop was first established in 1986. There are at least 102 Shaver Shop stores in Australia that are located across: Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia, ACT, Northern Territory and Tasmania.
HOW TO ENTER INTO SHAVER SHOP SURVEY
You can enter into Shaver Shop Survey by going to survey site – www.shavershop.com.au/feedback.html. Follow the survey instructions carefully.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
Companies make sure that authentic audience is taking their survey, therefore to differentiate between right and wrong customers; it has set a series of requirements:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good and smooth internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have Shaver Shop store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD OF SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be entered into prize draw for a chance to win $200 gift card.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
To complete an accurate and correct questionnaire, follow the following instructions:
- To participate in Shaver Shop Survey, visit the survey site at – www.shavershop.com.au/feedback.html.
- Click Start survey.
- Read general information and then click next to get started.
- They will ask your number of questions regarding your recent experience at the store. Answer those questions honestly.
- Rate some statements according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.