Customer satisfaction surveys are the tools that help measure the satisfaction level of customers. Schuh would like to know how many if its customers are happy and how many are not. Take the survey at – www.schuh.co.uk/feedback.
Schuh is a famous Scottish high street and internet brand footwear retailer. It was established about forty years ago. It is operating throughout the British isles. Every year, there are new stores opening, and customers love the products and services. Though Schuh was born less than 40 years ago, it has won many awards for their excellent services and products.
HOW TO ENTER INTO SCHUH SURVEY
Schuh is conducting a simple survey for you. You can enter into by visiting the survey site at – www.schuh.co.uk/feedback. Your response means a lot to the company; therefore you need to be utterly honest while doing survey.
Schuh would like to hear from you about how well they are doing. But company wants to make sure; it is receiving feedback from its genuine customer. For this, it has set a series of requirements that each user must fulfil:
- To be eligible for survey, you should have Schuh store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- Your device should be connected to good and smooth internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take survey as some companies exert great importance on age limitation.
After you have fulfilled the requirements, you are eligible for the survey. Following instructions will guide you in completing an accurate survey:
- To complete Schuh survey, visit the official site at – www.schuh.co.uk/feedback.
- Enter the Receipt/Order number.
- Select the category.
- Enter your name.
- Enter your email address.
- The questionnaire consists of number of questions. These questions demand honest answers.
- Then, rate few statements according to your likelihood.
- In the end, submit the survey.