Schnucks Markets is conducting survey for knowing comments of its loyal customers towards the offerings provided to them. You can take the survey at – www.schnuckslistens.com.
ABOUT SCHNUCKS MARKETS
Schnucks is a family-owned supermarket company. It was founded in 1939 in north St. Louis. You can locate Schnucks 100 stores in 5 states – Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin and Iowa. Schnucks offers every type of food that we need in our daily routine like grocery, snacks, dairy, and beverage.
HOW TO ENTER INTO SCHNUCKS MARKETS SURVEY
You can enter into Schnucks Markets survey by one of the following ways:
- Enter online: Participate in Schnucks survey by visiting the survey site at – www.schnuckslistens.com.
- Enter through mail-in: Hand print your complete name, address, daytime phone, email address, and date of birth on a 3″ x 5″ card and mail your entry in a stamped envelope to Schnucks 2017 Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry, 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, NY 14610.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY?
Not everyone can be part of Schnucks Markets survey because company wants honest feedback and not every feedback is worthy. Therefore, to differentiate between true and random customer, company has set a series of requirements:
- You should have Schnucks Markets store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
When you finish the survey, you will be entered into prize draw for a chance to win $100 gift card.
If you are thinking how to fill up the company’s questionnaire, following bullets will guide you accordingly:
- To complete Schnucks Markets Survey, go to the survey site – www.schnuckslistens.com.
- If you are already a member, enter your email address.
- Enter your password.
- Then click the “log in” button.
- If you are not a member, become one by clicking on ‘Join Now’.
- Enter the month and year of your birth, click “Next”.
- Enter your 5-digit zip code, or click the box if you reside outside of the US, then click “Next”.
- Answer some basic questions. Your answers must be honest and true.
- Rate few statements according to your likelihood.
- In the end, submit the survey.