Save on Foods wants to gain a better understanding of customers’ behavior. The company needs a clear understanding of its guest’s satisfaction. Take the survey at – www.saveonfoods.com/survey.
ABOUT SAVE ON FOODS
Save on Foods is a supermarket chain. It was founded in 1982. Its stores located across Western Canada. The company’s stores carry both private label brands and brand names, and many have pharmacies and other services such as health clinics, nutrition tours, and recycling centers. The chain operates approximately 33 stores in Alberta and 75 in British Columbia.
HOW TO ENTER INTO SAVE ON FOODS SURVEY
Save on Foods Survey can be accessed through the following site – www.saveonfoods.com/survey.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Companies have made some requirements for the customers to fulfill before they wish to start the survey. These requirements are:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity to access the survey website.
- To be eligible for survey, you should have made purchase at Save on Foods to have either store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be entered into prize draw for a chance to win $200 gift card.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH SAVE ON FOODS SURVEY
Following steps will help you in completing the survey accurately:
- Complete Save on Foods survey by going to survey site at – www.saveonfoods.com/survey.
- Choose your preferred language for the survey.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Select the store you visited.
- Enter the transaction code.
- Enter the lane number.
- Indicate whether you are 18 years of age or not.
- Type in the characters you see in the box provided.
- Click ‘Submit’.
- You will be presented with number of questions. These questions are related to your recent visit to the store.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.