Running huge retail businesses like Save A Lot is not an easy endeavour. Perfection in every aspect of service all the time is difficult to ensure. To tackle customer complaints and queries, the Save A Lot Survey, available at www.savealotlistens.com, provides a quick and efficient solution. Customers can easily log into their computers or cell phones, take the survey and let the company know what it can do to equalize the ripples in service.
ABOUT SAVE A LOT:
Save A Lot is an American hard discount retail supermarket chain. It was established in 1977 in Cahokia, Illinois and has headquarters in Earth City, Missouri. Save A Lot offers bakery products, frozen foods, deli, dairy, grocery, meat, snacks, seafood etc. The retail company operates 5900 stores in 36 American states.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
In order to take the Save A Lot Survey, you should have the following:
- Have a computer or cell phone with internet
- Be able to access the survey at the site www.savealotlistens.com
- Have possession of an invitation to take the survey and a recent receipt of Save A Lot
- Have some time to spare
- Should be 18 years or older to enter into the weekly sweepstakes drawing
HOW TO PROCEED:
If you have the above-mentioned things at your disposal, you are more than welcome to take the Save A Lot Survey.
- Access www.savealotlistens.com.
- Select a preferred language; English or Spanish
- Hit the ‘Begin Survey’ tab and start the survey
- Enter the code and number of the store you last visited. These will be printed on your Save A Lot receipt from your recent visit. Hence, you are requested not to lose the receipt
- Remembering how your last visit at a Save A Lot store went, answer the questions as honestly as you can
- Enter your personal information
- You will be given the opportunity to enter into the weekly sweepstakes with a chance to win $100
- Click the ‘Submit’ button and you are done!
THE SAVE A LOT SURVEY:
The Save A Lot Survey, currently available at www.savealotlistens.com, asks of its customers to spare a few minutes from their busy schedule. This makes the Save A Lot Survey time savvy and customer friendly. Before beginning the survey, the participant is also asked to choose a preferred language; English or Spanish. To further help the participant, if he/she may encounter any ambiguity while taking the survey, a customer service number is also provided at the bottom left side of the web page. The Save A Lot Survey is structured in an easy, comprehensible language. The questions ask the customer about the conduct of employees, the cleanliness, quantity and quality of products, speed of service and the overall experience. Although more attention should have been given to the security and emergency precautions taken at the Save A Lot store. The participant should also rate upon the ease of parking and the valet service (if any) at the store.